Like I have been sayin’ …
It is not just deer that host ticks that transmit Lyme and other infectious diseases.
Ticks like feeding on small animals too. Whatever is available.
Nora Ephron – Thank you
Vectors for Lyme.
Rotary Club of Providence,
established 100+ years ago,
now one of 34,000
Rotary clubs in the world.
Perspectives on Lyme Disease: A Biological Medicine Approach
September 2012, Marion, Massachusetts
- James Odell, OMD, LAc, Inner Light Consultants, KY
- Robert Milisen, N.M.D., Toxigone, AZ
- Michael Margolis, D.D.S., My Dentist, AZ
- Shaun Riddle, N.M.D., American Center for Biological Medicine, AZ
Wonder what a b i o f i l m is?
Lyme Conference 2012 in Marion, Massachusetts.
- Modern Biofilm Therapies
- Chelation IV’s and enhancing therapies
- Innovative Testing for Lyme’s and Co-infections
- Immune markers and mold infections
- Co-infections: diagnosis and treatments
- Bee venom therapy
- Importance of Biodentistry and difficult infections
- Antibiotics: pros, cons and alternatives
- The Autoimmune Component
- Management of the Borrelia infection patient
Lyme Conference in the Northeast
the conference schedule: