Just a few realities of life to consider:
36. Words are immensely powerful. One cruel remark can wound someone for life.
37. The secret ingredient is usually butter, in obscene amounts.
38. Problems, when they arise, are rarely as painful as the experience of fearing them.
39. Nothing — ever — happens exactly like you pictured it.
46. Life is a solo trip, but you’ll have lots of visitors. Some of them are long-term, most aren’t.
47. One of the best things you can do for your kids is take them on road trips. I’m not a parent, but I was a kid once.
49. Wishing things were different is a great way to torture yourself.
50. The ability to be happy is nothing other than the ability to come to terms with how things change.